Tips when visiting the Muriwai Gannet Colony:
1. Plan ahead and go on a good day so you get the best views of the birds.
2. There's a little walk before reaching the viewing decks. On a rainy day, this can get a little bit muddy.
3. Bring you cameras, you would want to immortalize this.
4. If you have time, spend some time at the beach side.
5. Be ready for amazing views and sounds of nature!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.