“Raffined & original”

Good Food Las Terrenas
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Las Terrenas
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Excellent restaurant serving organic and fressh food with original menus changed daily.
3 young ladies from various Latin-American countries, vary the style by updating their grandmothers original specialites, also taking any food allergies into consideration.
Higly recommend

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Good mangu with onions, cheese, and eggs, served with coffee and natural juice was very enjoyable. I like the atmosphere of the cafe, friendly service, and fast wifi internet. I shall return!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We thought that perhaps they had "relaunched" by stripping down the menu to a more basic set of dishes and would follow a K.I.S.S. principle. If so, it's not a success. Our food at dinner was just not good at all. It's one thing to list ingredients and to try to characterize the dish as a healthy homemade creation ... but the end result was really poor. Stir fry mashup at best, served with overcooked side dishes. The shame is that the location is going to ensure them enough tourist revenue. We have deleted from our preferred list.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very tasty breakfast, loved the mangu, coffee is good, nice patio, friendly service and able to answer all your questions.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This is my first review here.
I felt i had to write it, so others can save themselves their time, money and energy.

“Natural, and Homemade” they state.
That is false advertisement.

I ordered a sandwich and it was the driest, little piece of store bought baguette. With some over cooked calamaris, hard as rubber.

I’m chocked how one haves the nerves to serve this and call it homemade.

My boyfriend got a similar sandwich just as bad, with some prosciutto, cheese and pesto, so sparsely

Al in all, this was the absolute worst meal I had in the Caribbean yet.
And just sad.

I have given this place two stars only because of the smoothies was okay. And the place itself has a good atmosphere.