Whirinaki Forest Lodge(Murupara)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$1,050
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Santa Maria Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$81
Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
Apollo Hotel Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Alpin Motel and Conference Centre(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
US$55
US$52
US$76
US$149
US$112
Priceline
All reviewsclean toiletswonderful hostsmountain bikingfree wifiwaynerotoruaburnstrackfridgekitchententfacilitiestvfishing
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay, clean toilets, lot of place to put our tent on, reasonable prices, free vegetable garden, free wifi, helpful owners, good jogging tracks, possibilities for canoying and great fishing spots nearby! Highly recommed for fisherman and women!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
motorcamp, Owner at Murupara Motor Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Im so pleased you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Really nice place to stay and camp. Cozy rooms, big kitchen, clean toilets - all you need. Place is run by very friendly and helpful Kiwi couple. You can also do many activities like rafting. There is a lot of space, good WiFi conection and cheap laundry service.

Room Tip: get a 1, 2 or 3 (better WiFi)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
motorcamp, Manager at Murupara Motor Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thanks for your review Patryk, enjoy the rest of your travels in N.Z
Murupara motorcamp

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I was more than 2 weeks in Murupara Motor camp and I really enjoyed it ! It's a very pleasant and quiet place to have holidays. People there are very nice and Helen and Wayne are really welcoming. I recommend you to stop here to have good time, and for a good value for your money !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
motorcamp, Manager at Murupara Motor Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thanks Martin, was lovely to meet you & if you are ever back this way you are most welcome to stay again.
All the best with your travels
Helen & Wayne

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We had an absolutely beautiful holiday here. NZ how it used to be. Helen and Wayne are wonderful hosts. The BEST. Did I say THE best? Shared their venison with us, found out ahead of time whether the local store stocked gluten-free stuff, recommended local swimming spots and things to do. Great chats and fun. And there is so much to do in this area. Just a hop and a skip away from Rotorua and all its attractions, including the magnificent Redwoods. There's a wonderful cafe in Murupara itself - the Station Cafe - and a roadside stall which sells the most delicious corn I have ever eaten in my life. We are already planning and looking forward to what we'll do during next year's visit. Thanks again, Wayne and Helen, for giving us such a great time. Couldn't have asked for a better first holiday with my honey. Hugely recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
HelenLRodgers, Manager at Murupara Motor Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

So pleased you guys enjoyed your stay & cant wait to see you guys again next year

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Me and a friend stayed at this camp with our campervan and enjoyed it thoroughly. Unfortunately I got a little sun burnt (second degree burns) and was placed on strict bed rest. As we went to Murupara medical centre (great medical centre and only 2-3 mins away). We decided to come back and stay in their cabins for 2 nights to rest up. Only cost $30 PP PN. (So cheap!!) And it had everything we needed. Bed, fridge and TV with very close access to the all the facilities I needed (laundry, kitchen, bathroom). All that are extremely clean! They were so accommodating and helpful. The owners were the ones that told me to go to the medical Centre in the first place (which I should had done days before) and they always checked up on me to make sure I was fine throughout my stay! I just felt like I was at home! There is a sweet couple that live on the camp and they were just as lovely and amazing people! (They know who they are! Thank you for ALL your assistance with my issue too!) It felt like a big family! I would just highly recommend this place to anyone! They also do water rafting bookings too! When I go back to NZ I will go out of my way just to go back and visit! Considering my burns staying there was just a highlight knowing that there was such caring, lovely, wonderful people around me who were always willing to help out anyone! Just sitting there with a nice cup of tea having a chat made me feel so welcome! Love love loved it! Thank you Murupara Motorcamp!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
motorcamp, Manager at Murupara Motor Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

so pleased you enjoyed your stay, hope your burns have healed & that you enjoyed the rest of your time in New Zealand.