All reviews private courtyard nz vacation small supermarket outdoor setting top spot single bed staying nights easy walk minute walk from town arrow town great shower cooking facilities tv channels excellent accommodation only stayed one night would definitely stay here again comfy bed
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We had a late check in but the staff were really accommodating, leaving clear instructions for us to let ourselves into our unit. The unit was very spacious - like motels used to be - but with a modern renovated interior. Good water pressure in the shower and comfortable beds. The only slight drawback was the lack of allocated parking; spaces were tight but we still found a spot when we arrived. Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Arrowtown M, Manager at Arrowtown Motel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Only stayed one night but would definitely come back. Room was really nicely decorated and well laid out with thoughtful design. Included comfy couch, room for suitcases, hanging space, huge TV and outside area. Great communication via email also.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arrowtown M, Manager at Arrowtown Motel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. Helpful and friendly staff. Great location. Good space and washing facilities. Very quiet. Plenty of heaters and electric blankets. Supermarket near by. Near to cadrona ski girls which is recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Arrowtown M, Manager at Arrowtown Motel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I arrived and was put in the newer block, no.10, which was nice. The room was very cold when I arrived so had to whack on the heating and the bathroom heater to get it warm. I had thought I was going to get more cooking facilities but when I checked my reservation, that wasn't in the booking so make sure you select carefully what you want. I was up and out early, but when I returned my room hadn't been serviced which was disappointing. I did complain when I left, but there was no point on the day as it was too late. The floor was cold underfoot in the bathroom. Having visited Queenstown, I would rather stay there next time as there is more to do during the day and evening. However, there are some decent restaurants and pubs in Arrowtown. I wanted to wash some laundry but as it gets closed up at 6pm, I couldn't. For me, the evening is a perfect time to get that done as was out all day, so that was a disappointment and perhaps could be reconsidered. Very comfortable king size bed, slept very well. Where ever you stay though, the views are incredible.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Arrowtown M, Manager at Arrowtown Motel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Your comments have been noted.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Stayed for 7 nights - chose Arrowtown as we didn't want to stay in Queenstown because its very busy and more expensive.

We stayed in room 9 and it was a handicap room so easily accessible - only thing was the main bedroom was also the living/eating room. Kids stayed in a separate room.

It had a small 2 x stove top but no oven which would have been great but not essential...they serviced it daily and replenished the tea/coffee every day too - kids loved the hot choc provided.

Other thing was laundry closed 'officially' at 5pm but office was open till 7pm... A little early if you are on the slopes all day...but the staff were very helpful and did allow me access after those times.

Wifi was ok and unlimited and TV had premium channels. Highly recommend it for couples or families and would definitely stay again.

Check out Arrowtown itself - its a gorgeous town and also has a bakery famous for their pies. There are also some LOTR filming locations...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
colldoll2017, Manager at Arrowtown Motel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Your comments have been noted.