The Shed Ice Cream Parlour & Takeaway
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Arrowtown
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great place to stop and get an ice-cream. There was something of a queue being a busy tourist afternoon when the festival was on, but service was swift and the ice cream worth waiting for. My first experience of Hokey Pokey and I was not disappointed. Some very unusual flavours to choose from, I'm sure we will be back!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Do not miss the variety of unusual flavors to be found. Also a good place to meet the locals and get ideas on what to do around town.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The food is nothing special, but it is a good value considering the alternatives in Arrowtown. But the ice cream is what makes this little dispensary stand out from the rest. Add in the price and you have one of the best values for great tasting ice cream in town.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Great service, wonderful ice cream! It was our first time trying the famed New Zealand hokey pokey ice cream, and we liked this one so much we bought a tub of hokey pokey ice cream every few days while in NZ. This was by far our favourite version. A must-try!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Yes Oh Dear, was my first thought when entering this delicacy delight. New Zealand ice cream is something that has to be experienced and this little place certainly hit the spot. Hokey pokey followed by raspberry, followed by vanilla was an experience I/we would encourage all to succumb to no matter what age or disposition. My doctor would be turning cartwheels if she knew of this place. Fantastic.