“Great”

Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: European, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Deep Creek Brewing Co. is a throw back to the days when you could head down to your local village, hang out with great friends, drink exciting brews, and eat fantastic food. All in an environment which exuded the timeless value of fine, hand-crafted quality. All our beer is made onsite in gleaming stainless steel tanks, on display behind the bar for you to see. We are situated beside the beach in beautiful Browns Bay, Auckland, with amazing views of the harbour and Rangitoto. So come down and try our fantastic flavour fuelled brews and eats, crafted for flavour obsessed mates.
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Went there today for lunch,tried the $20 lunch which for me was the bbq ribs which came with chips and coleslaw and a large glass of beer, I had there craft India pale ale My friend had the fish and chips with salad (the was Gurnard) and an India pale ale.Both thoroughly satisfied with the meals and service.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Good place for a drink, it’s right on the beach so perfect in summer. Lots of beer and cider choices!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I've travelled from Australia to be part of this lunch and how brilliant it was.

The staff are fantastic, the selection of beers is brilliant and the good is exceptional for such a low key venue. Scotch fillet was sensational and perfectly cooked, with chefs accommodating special request for "Carpet Bag" style.

Thoroughly impressed with everything about this place and can't wait to enjoy some more fabulous hospitality before flying back to Aussie.

Cheers crew. Great stuff indeed

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This is a bit of a local haunt for me but I have never thought to review it. The location in Browns Bay next to the beach on a warms summers day plus the addition of some really great craft beer cannot be missed. The icing on the cake with Deep Creek is that they make the best ribs in NZ that I have ever had and I consistently go back for more. Not just NZ but these ribs are world class. If you are a visitor to Auckland, a craft beer lover and enjoy great ribs this is the place for you.
It’s just as good in winter too. A dark beer by the fire and the same great ribs.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We came for lunch and managed to get an outside seat part sun/part shade. Able to gaze at the busy beach scene and skate park nearby etc. The staff seemed upbeat especially the head waiter behind the counter securing us before we changed our mind. Our meal consisted of tacos which I wouldn't recommend again. My fish was too spicy but cooked nicely, my husband's pork was not very nice and the whole thing was too messy to eat although it was filling. The whole menu looks like it needs a change-up I think, although I'm a little fussy. Would like to see more on offer for small eaters.