Brown's Bay Olive Tree Motel & Apartment
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2015

we arrived at this motel at about 8.00 at night. We were welcomed and shown to our room. The room or should I say suite had kitchen dining area, bathroom and lounge. We were pleasantly surprised at the spacious area in the unit. The bed we slept in was the most comfortable I have experienced in a motel, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Kuni, the owner, and his staff are extremely helpful and run a good establishment.
The Olive Tree is close (walking distance) to public transport, supermarkets, great restaurants and Browns Bay Beach.
We stayed here during our first few days in NZ and then returned after touring around the North and South Islands, before returning home.
The units' kitchens have enough to make basic self-catering meals and basic Sky TV channels.
A good base from where to explore Auckland, especially the northern areas of Auckland.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I think staying at Browns Bay Olive Tree Motel is not good because the bathrooms are not very clean and the cleaners don't come here to clean the bathroom and I would give it one star because the room I stayed in had only one bedroom so I would not recommend this room to family or friends

Room Tip: I would recommend that travellers choose a room with two bedrooms like one bedroom next to the kitchen and other bedroom next to the bathroom
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sonalib730
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in a room for 7 people. Room was very clean and spacious. It suits our family very well. The owner is kind and helpful. Loved the big trampoline at the backyard! It located a bit far from the city. 40 mins by bus and 20 mins by car. Wifi connection in the room was amazinggg.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank wanashahs
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Four couples booked to attend a celebration as this Motel was close to the vicinity. But only two couples were booked. The other two even though they were confirmed were double booked. Also web site showed a swimming pool but no one could find it????
However Motel was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple