See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Paul the owner is an exceedingly all round, nice guy. Nothing was a problem for him.He was totally very very helpful and a book of knowledge. Our unit was sooooo clean, the beds were divine to sleep in. Even the towels had a lovely fragrance. I would highly recommend this motel. The outdoor pool was awesome, nice and clean,and so refreshing.I shall certainly be coming back to stay at Camberley Court Motel.

Room Tip: Just do it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

2 night stay for memorial for father.
Accommodating owners who went out of their way to get us all in.
Units old but clean and tidy. Size a little small in family unit we had.
Studio unit my sister had was very small.
Children's playground.
Pool was clean and grandkids enjoyed their swim.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Enjoyed the stay in a spacious unit with well-maintained kitchen and bathroom facilities and Sky TV. Situated in a convenient location in Hastings. The only small disappointment was the free unlimited WiFi was choppy and seemed to time-out every few minutes or struggle to connect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The reception on arrival was indicative of the quality of service. I was made to feel very welcome, and the room was cleaned daily. The unit was warm with a comfortable bed I highly recommend the cooked breakfast. I stayed three nights. The motel is within close proximity to many amenities. Be aware the motel is located on a busy road.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The room was fine, a bit small. One must use the bathroom sink to fill the kettle. This Motel is very convenient to most things. The only draw back was the bed. It was so soft that I ended up sleeping on the floor. My husband and I both ended up with sore backs.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple