Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Roger M
Melbourne, Australia

Above and beyond the call of duty

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Mar 2015
Bruce & Jan
Fantastic friendly service. I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to help me with my crisis. I loved the funky upstairs room you provided for me. Clean, comfortable, good value for money and well located. Thank you.
Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$236
    $186
    $186
2.8 km from Elmore Lodge Motel
Free parking
Large room spare bed and spotless
0.4 km from Elmore Lodge Motel
    $1,550
18.2 km from Elmore Lodge Motel
3.7 km from Elmore Lodge Motel
Pool
Roses in Summertime - owner's seasonal pool which guests are welcome to use.
    $161
    $112
2.2 km from Elmore Lodge Motel
Pool
View more hotels in Hastings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2014

Fantastic hosts. Jan and Bruce really go out of their way to help and offer local knowledge. Nothing is too much trouble. Lovely people. The actual motel is very dated and tired. The unit had everything we needed though and the swimming pool was fantastic. Probably wouldn't stay here again due to the actual unit, but the hosts were amazing.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2014

I spent a week at the Elmore Lodge Motel with a secondary school netball team while we attended the LNISS tournament. This Motel although dated, is a great place for a team. It is roomy, has a pool for hot n colds and Jan and Bruce are super obliging - even letting us use the large commercial drier for our laundry. They both took a personal interest in the teams results and Jan even came and watched a game! It is handy to town, supermarkets etc and has enough parking to leave a trailer in. I would happily stay again with a team.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are bigger -we had 3 & 4 girls to a room.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We spent three nights at the Elmore Lodge in early January with another couple. The unit was very well suited to our needs, the hosts Jan and Bruce are very welcoming and keen for their guests to have a good experience. We will stay there again and thoroughly recommend the motel

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My Mum was in ICU at Hastings hospital and I needed somewhere close by. Jan and Bruce the owners treated me like family. I couldn't believe it! One night when I came back from a hard visit Jan arrived at my unit door with a roast dinner she has cooked for her family and shared a serving with me!! Wow. Best comfort food ever! Service way beyond expectations and price! Friendly plus plus. I will return

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was put in Room #1, feeling pretty tired after working in the field for more than 12 hours and driving long distances, on 19 Oct 2013. The room was dark. By the time I noticed how dirty the room was it was too late to find a new one. The carpet was very dirty and obviously not cleaned for days if not weeks; the sink faucets had scum around them, the soap dispenser and the soap container were dirty. The shower was dirty, the light switches have obviously not been cleaned for a long time. The string for the light switch was black with dirt. The bed linen seemed clean but I still had to lay my clean clothes on the bed to get some sleep.The room was not worth the $105.00. Perhaps one gets a better room if one Caucasian.

Room tip: Avoid this motel
Date of stay: October 2013