Review Highlights

from US$195.86
from US$113.84
from US$91.81
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Frank fit me in at short notice and worked absolute wonders on my legs, hips and feet. The massage room was warm and relaxing, and I felt instantly at ease with Frank. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Frank is a total wizard, my back was in bad shape and now i feel amazing, thanks frank your place and you service was impeccable

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2018

I have been seeing Frank for three years now and travel especially to Russell to have treatment. I saw him yesterday at Mangawhai Osteopathy, where he works as a guest practitioner, and he treated my shoulder.

As a long distance ocean swimmer and having swum 14 km today, I am very surprised but .... no pain!!!!!

Messaged him personally to say thank you.

What more could you wish for. Amazing.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

A stressed body! Felt all niggling muscles knots were loosened and felt wonderfully relaxed. Great surroundings. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have been traveling for many years, and it is evident the love frank has for massage and healing! He finds ways to really release pressure points and works on difficult areas! He is truely the best! Feeling like a new person and very relaxed!

Date of experience: April 2018