Review Highlights
10/10 recommended

Frank fit me in at short notice and worked absolute wonders on my legs, hips and feet. The massage... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2021
297kate
Dunedin, New Zealand
via mobile
Excellent massage

Frank is a total wizard, my back was in bad shape and now i feel amazing, thanks frank your place... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2020

from US$118.62
from US$197.70
from US$117.88
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2018

A stressed body! Felt all niggling muscles knots were loosened and felt wonderfully relaxed. Great surroundings. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have been traveling for many years, and it is evident the love frank has for massage and healing! He finds ways to really release pressure points and works on difficult areas! He is truely the best! Feeling like a new person and very relaxed!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Russell after nearly a month of travel. Both my husband and I booked in with Frank, and wow we both were so happy with his treatment.
The atmosphere is lovely, and tranquil. And the treatment itself was fantastic, my body nearly floated out afterwards. If we had another day in Russell I would treat myself again! A piece of treasure in our holiday. Thank you Frank.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Fantastic massage that was well worth the reasonable cost. Frank was a skilled masseuse and my wife enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Certainly the best massage I ever had in my life.
I met Frank a year ago in Russell, he is a kind , open-minded and respectful man.
His technique is great and I know he is improving it everyday.

Also, the place is just beautiful and so relaxing.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is around Russell and who wish to spend good quality time for themselves.

Date of experience: October 2016