Review Highlights
10/10 recommended

Frank fit me in at short notice and worked absolute wonders on my legs, hips and feet. The massage... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2021
297kate
Dunedin, New Zealand
via mobile
Excellent massage

Frank is a total wizard, my back was in bad shape and now i feel amazing, thanks frank your place... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2020

from US$118.62
from US$197.70
from US$117.88
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Russell after nearly a month of travel. Both my husband and I booked in with Frank, and wow we both were so happy with his treatment.
The atmosphere is lovely, and tranquil. And the treatment itself was fantastic, my body nearly floated out afterwards. If we had another day in Russell I would treat myself again! A piece of treasure in our holiday. Thank you Frank.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Fantastic massage that was well worth the reasonable cost. Frank was a skilled masseuse and my wife enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Certainly the best massage I ever had in my life.
I met Frank a year ago in Russell, he is a kind , open-minded and respectful man.
His technique is great and I know he is improving it everyday.

Also, the place is just beautiful and so relaxing.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is around Russell and who wish to spend good quality time for themselves.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Definitely among the must do things to do in Russell, New Zealand! - I was spending some wonderful time in beautiful Russell, but was tired one day and a little stiff in my back. So I looked for a massage therapist fortunately found Frank at Russell Healing Massage, It was absolutely wonderful!

His place is outside of Russell up on a hill in the rain forest (see photos). Absolutely gorgeous and so quiet. You can have a massage in the forest with birds singing all around you or a pleasant inside studio depending on weather. The massage was truly the best I've ever had! - Frank really has a special touch, deeply relaxing and you feel like walking on air when you leave.

He also offers Bowen Technique and Diskha - and I went back a 2nd time for some Bowen.

Definitely try it when it Russell - it will be the most wonderful massage you ever had!

Date of experience: July 2016