Review Highlights
10/10 recommended

Frank fit me in at short notice and worked absolute wonders on my legs, hips and feet. The massage... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2021
297kate
Dunedin, New Zealand
via mobile
Excellent massage

Frank is a total wizard, my back was in bad shape and now i feel amazing, thanks frank your place... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2020

from US$118.62
from US$197.70
from US$117.88
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Definitely among the must do things to do in Russell, New Zealand! - I was spending some wonderful time in beautiful Russell, but was tired one day and a little stiff in my back. So I looked for a massage therapist fortunately found Frank at Russell Healing Massage, It was absolutely wonderful!

His place is outside of Russell up on a hill in the rain forest (see photos). Absolutely gorgeous and so quiet. You can have a massage in the forest with birds singing all around you or a pleasant inside studio depending on weather. The massage was truly the best I've ever had! - Frank really has a special touch, deeply relaxing and you feel like walking on air when you leave.

He also offers Bowen Technique and Diskha - and I went back a 2nd time for some Bowen.

Definitely try it when it Russell - it will be the most wonderful massage you ever had!

Date of experience: July 2016