Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
PricelineUS$92
Expedia.comUS$92
eDreamsUS$92
All reviews tahunanui beach food outlets long weekend main road would stay here again comfortable room units motel kitchenette hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. Welcoming staff and easy parking with reasonable access to units. King sized bed was so good for a great nights sleep.
Self contained kitchenette with all that you need for an overnight or extended stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2019

good check in, a tired looking motel needing attention gardens also need attention, near Tahunanui beach also near by lots of take away food outlets considering the motel is situated on a state highway the sound of traffic was minimal fairly comfortable room.
i would stay here again

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank colin m
Reviewed 21 October 2019

My grown up family needed a place to bass ourselves for a long weekend in Nelson We booked 5 rooms of varying size as we ranged from singles to couples with children and every thing in between. Being picked up at the airport was a great bonus. The hosts are more than happy to perform a shuttle service. Our rooms were all large and well maintained. The Motel is a very handy location being close to food and drink outlets.I would be more than happy to return.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Can’t believe I found this place by chance and how good it is

From the second I turned up I was taken good care of

Karmel is a great host and runs a lovely place

Spacious Clean Comfortable room

Close to beach, restaurants, bars and cafes

I’ll definitely be back here !!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 6 March 2019

I have lived in flats smaller than this unit.
It was huge.
And it had such homely touches that made it quite hard to leave.
I've never stayed in a motel that had a TV, DVD player AND a stereo.
There was such a lovely lounge area with sofa and recliner chairs.
A roomy dining suite, fully equipped kitchen and good sized bathroom.
The shower had the most amazing water pressure I have ever encountered. I felt like I was in front of a water blaster, but boy did I feel great afterward.
The large bedroom had a twin spa bath set into a little alcove which was the icing on the cake.
Location was fantastic as well. Easy walks to a variety of eateries and the beach.
It is on a main thoroughfare but we didn't have any problem with road noise.

Room tip: room 11, huge and comfy.
Date of stay: March 2019