“Personalised tours with a friendly, knowledgeable guide”

Nelson Tours and Travel
Ranked #2 of 15 Food & Drink in Nelson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialise in wine tours and are genuine local craft beer enthusiasts based right here in sunny Nelson. Our tours take us as far away as Marlborough or you can explore Nelson Tasman in an easy fun filled afternoon. Our clients from around the world continue to stay in touch with us via social media and some are planning to come back for another visit. Going into our 10th year, we are very proud to be the company who took the risk to redefine the Nelson tour experience, raising the bar to produce a fun, flexible, relaxed and personalised style tour.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We got lucky when we chose Nelson Tours and Travel - CJ was the perfect guide. As my husband said, it was like being shown around by a mate who knows your interests as well as knowing the region and its attractions. We're so glad we did our tour on the first day - we got our bearings and then revisited some places on our own in the next couple of days. We highly recommend this company.

CJTours, Owner at Nelson Tours and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hi/Gday

Thank you for your excellent review and your awesome energy! I really love having true blue Australians out on the tours with me. You're right, it is a great tour to do on your first outing in Nelson as we do show you other places to visit. I like to talk about travel and experiencing New Zealand and recommending other experiences in our country. Take care guys and hope to meet you again in the summer.

Best regards
CJ

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great tour! CJ really knows how to treat people and is very funny. We had a great time. I think it's a MUST do while you staying in Nelson. Cheers from Argentina!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great day out, been to 5 stunning wineries in Marlborough region, tasted lots of variety of the nice wines. Our tour guide ~ CJ is really knowledgeable, well organized and friendly. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We went on the Marlborough wine tour for my partners birthday and everything was just incredible! From the moment we stepped in the van to the moment we got dropped off, I could not fault a thing! The tour guide Cj I found to be very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We went to a number of different wineries and I must say the choice of wines Cj recommended were superb! The lunch package at Giesens was one of the best platters I have ever had! Overall the day was spectacular and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the region!

Reviewed 11 March 2017

My wife and I spent a great 5 hours enjoying the views and wines on the Nelson Wine Tour. CJ is great...easy going, engaging and knowledgeable about Nelson and the region's wines. Don't miss the views at Kina Cliffs...the highlight of the tour. All of the wineries selected for touring had their own attractive features and wines...a great mix of choices. Thanks for a great day CJ...we will surely recommend to family and friends visiting Nelson.