Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
PricelineUS$154
Booking.comUS$157
eDreamsUS$157
All reviews heated pool central location comfortable bed excellent place to stay one bedroom apartment good size walking distance nice room road noise two nights new zealand supermarket cheryl countdown motel kitchenette facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Very clean and nice room (Executive Suite). Bed very hard, but comfortable. No plug for the sink, so couldn't wash our dishes - which weren't all that clean to start with. Other than that, comfortable enough for one or two nights.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

My children and I stayed here 7 nights and one more night to go.
I have 4 boys and we stayed in one of the family units here

Excellent service.
Rooms been getting cleaned daily from top to bottom.

I have 4 very loud and messy boys including a toddler and the room always gets serviced with excellence!

The manager or owner is lovely and everyone has been really nice to us.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I have stayed at the Palms a few times for work, however, my last visit was over 18 months ago. I visited again for a night on business and the room and service was even better then I remember. The staff were friendly and helpful, going well over and above when I left items in my room and when I lost the receipt for work and needed another copy. The room was immaculate and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. I was so glad to see the comfy recliner chair was still in each room ready for an evening of finishing off work or watching television.
The room has a great set up with a very usable kitchenette (including hot plates and good size bar fridge etc). Even better I was able to have Lone Star delivered to my room with no delivery cost associated. Honestly couldn't have asked for more and will be booking again next time I'm in the region.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

The only attempt to create some decor was a print of an onion on the wall. The place is freezing cold with thin walls and limited heating. The place has been well cleaned, but the chattels are the cheapest going.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2020

This is always our 'go to' place to stay when we are in Nelson. Central location, with a supermarket over the road. Walking distance to cafes and restaurants. Very comfortable, modern, and spotlessly clean units. Helpful, friendly staff. Located on a busy intersection but the road noise has never been an issue for us.

Date of stay: June 2020