“Delicious”
Review of Fish Stop

Fish Stop
Ranked #83 of 214 Restaurants in Nelson
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had freshly cooked fish and chips and a very good portion. Good menu choice. Amazing value. We sat outside in the shade and really enjoyed them!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We read reviews and thought we would try fish and chips... after collecting and getting home on a cold winter night to starving kids to find out they had forgotten most of order so had to go out again to collect... very average service... food ave... mussels were more batter than mussel... won't be returning

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband wanted to try a good fish and Chips over here. We’ve had a few and they’ve been delicious. This was no different. I had fish of the day battered with chips. Beautifully cooked! And very reasonable price for good food. Very pleased. My husband doesn’t normally eat fish by enjoyed the blue cod very much.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank ZCashin2014
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Lovely staff who told me I had arrived at right time as they were closing soon and gave me extra chips. Huge meal for $5. Best value on our trip. Service was quick and meal lovely.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Good quick service. Portions were OK. Good fish'n chips and fish fingers. We liked it but wasn't really special to be honest.

Date of visit: March 2018