“Breakfast simply the best”
Review of Deville

Deville
Ranked #27 of 206 Restaurants in Nelson
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Deville is an indoor outdoor family friendly licensed cafe. Dining style is casual/eclectic using ingredients from the Nelson region. Great representation of local wines and craft beers.
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great breakfast here Sunday morning. Great service excellent food and coffee and yes the pancakes are the best in Nelson. Thanks guys

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We hoped we’d get a table for 8 with no notice. One of our team members had suddenly announced her resignation and we had to do lunch while we were all in the same town. No telling when we would be again.

No hassle getting a table and we poured over the menu. The sign of a good menu is finding it difficult to choose which dish you want. I picked the BBQ pork sandwich.

It was a divine pork belly on an open sandwich. Pieces of crackling and salad on brioche. I don’t have a photo because I dived in as soon as I saw it.

Very tender pork. Delightful hot sauce too. My colleague, sitting across from me, raved about her fish taco which also disappeared very quickly.

Our departing colleague had the chicken burger which was a bit bigger than she had hoped for but she managed to clear her plate.

Everyone enjoyed their meals and the service was excellent too, swift and unobtrusive.

Great coffee too.

1  Thank AaronK2136
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the eggs benedict with bacon, the eggs were perfectly cooked and the whole grain toast was super yum! Highly recommend

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Best quesadillas in town! Seen lots of good review on the chowder so give it go, its nice but not the way I like it, a little less creamy than others. I'll still come back for the quesadillas. Love the outdoor garden settings, very relaxing and comfortable. Great place to hang for a relaxing afternoon.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We love sitting in the courtyard here. The eggs were brilliant and staff accommodating to changes on the menu.

1  Thank Ehehe