“Still the best...”

Deville
Ranked #29 of 183 Restaurants in Nelson
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Deville is an indoor outdoor family friendly licensed cafe. Dining style is casual/eclectic using ingredients from the Nelson region. Great representation of local wines and craft beers.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fifth review over 3 years to this favourite restaurant.
The Seafood Chowder remains top quality and very affordable!
Today was my second visit within the last month. One day I'll try something different but I find it difficult to separate myself from the seafood chowder.
1911oos

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Visited for breakfast today. so impressed with this place in terms of food and decor. Amazing sourdough bagels. Such a cool interior. Candles on tables.Coffee good. We will come back when in Nelson (which is often) but really not that impressed by the staff. No acknowledgement when we walked in, girl who served us barely smiled. She just couldn't be bothered. Made it a 7/10 instead of 10/10. Maybe we caught them on a bad day...

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Food and setting outstanding. Super friendly staff. My only complaint was that they hadn't accounted for the art expo in town so there were three items sold out on the menu

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon here for brunch with the wife. Needless to say, congratulation. The food was great! I had the eggs bene with bacon and the wife had the pancake special with bacon! Portion size was great and heaps of bacon! A wee bit more sauce would have made me a happy man but I can't fault! The coffee was weak but beggars can't be choosers. The chai latte was the best we have ever had. Atmosphere was A+ and family friendly.

We did notice that if people were smoking, the smoke would linger under the shade sale.

We would 100% be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Quirky yet classic eatery & watering hole with good food and true craft beers. We had a very good Sunday brunch. Kid friendly with board games.