Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$97
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$114
All reviews busy road tahunanui beach room was clean hosts tidy unit motel accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Couldn't have had a better experience
Fantastic people
They were very welcoming, considerate
Friendly, the room was spacious and clean
Good value for money
Good location and I would definitely recommend them

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

I agree with other reviews the hosts are very friendly and happy to just have a chat or go out of their way to make your stay memorable. Room was clean and serviced well. Good location and easy to find. It is on a busy road but with double glazing that was not an issue. We enjoyed a 3 night stay and would stay again. I recommend you consider this facility for a comfortable break in Nelson.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Firstly I’ll just say that the customer service here was fantastic. I had unit 2 and was walked over to it and shown everything, very friendly and accommodating. Had everything I needed including a fantastic shower, free wifi and the room was clean and quiet.
My only two criticisms were the window by the door/bed and the TV. Channels 1 and 2 have a little glitch on them so the picture very quickly cuts out every now and then, nothing major but a little annoyingly if you’re watching something for a while. The window was a problem for me; the blinds don’t completely block out all of the light so the light that gets through shines directly onto the pillows. I found it hard to get to sleep and I wasn’t able to turn the outside light off which would have helped (went off eventually). Small issues that can be easily fixed - thanks for a nice stay

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Right next to the Tahananui beach and a 10 minute drive from Nelson, this a accommodation was a great find for two nights. Rooms have generous proportions and comfy facilities, and I had a lovely welcome from Adela.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

I only stayed here once and the facility was great!! I stayed in a one bedroom apartment and it had everything I needed. The hospitality is what did it for me. Adela waited up for me as I worked late to let me in. She put my heater on for me and made sure everything was ok the next day. I met Paul briefly as well and he was awesome. Location is awesome for Nelson. Easy to pop into the city or put towards Richmond etc. The beach is only a few minutes down the road. Thank you very much!!

Date of stay: October 2019