All reviews flying fox great location two bedroom unit quiet location the kitchen brent units motel accommodation cafes bath
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Asure fountain Resort was a nice clean comfortable and quiet stay. I checked in at 9 p.m. and the manager was waiting for me and you who I was without me even telling him. My branded company shirt probably gave it away. If there is one thing that I super liked was the little glass shelf in the shower of which I've attached a picture to very few places business or domestic have something like this and if I come back for one thing only it will be this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rach_Brent, Owner at ASURE Fountain Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Pleased you enjoyed your stay. Sometimes its the little things

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Asure Fountain Resort comes highly recommended by us. We travelled to Nelson as a family of three with a small baby, for several nights. The owners of the motel were wonderfully accommodating of baby and were full of great info on local attractions. The unit was meticulously clean and very well appointed and the pool and backyard were a great bonus. The central location meant dinners were an easy walk away, as was the beach. I've traveled New Zealand extensively and this motel would be one of the best!"

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Rach_Brent, Owner at ASURE Fountain Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your feed back. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We had booked three nights at this motel but one of our group became ill and ended up in hospital. Brent and Rachel (owners ) were absolutely terrific..not only contacted medical help and directions etc but also helped cancel some accommodation pre booked ahead and organised an extra night in their motel.
Our two bedroom unit was very clean and spacious. It is a very quiet motel so everyone slept well. Needed a car to visit restaurants nearby but always plenty of parking.
Would recommend this place to anyone wanted a clean, well run motel.

Room Tip: Only a 12 unit motel..good beds, clean and quiet
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Rach_Brent, Owner at ASURE Fountain Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for your comments. We hope that the health is alot better now of your friend. Safe travels.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Came to motel feeling ill. Asked for recommendations for urgent care center, owner went above and beyond by actually booking an appointment for me.
The motel is in a great location and was extremely well kept and tidy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Rach_Brent, Owner at ASURE Fountain Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. You are more than welcome and I was more than happy to help you. We hope you are feeling better now.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Very nice tidy motel with all amenities required to enjoy a relaxing weekend away, situated in quiet location near beach. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Will be staying here again when next in Nelson.

Room Tip: Quiet location close to the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Rach_Brent, Owner at ASURE Fountain Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Happy travels.