Review Highlights
Phenomenal service and experience!

From my very 1st communication with Milo, to the last day on board our yacht, we just had the best... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2018
Jorgelugan
Newport Beach, California
wonderful time today

Three of us, sailed with Milo and Laura today, from Nelson to view the coastline along Tasman Bay... read more

Reviewed 27 February 2018
Andrea51_12
British Columbia, Canada

All reviews overnight stay tasman bay yacht milo crew skiing adventure galley sailed
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We had a fabulous, personalised experience for my partners 30th Birthday, with Gourmet Sailing. It was only the two of us on holidays and Milo and Kimberly went above and beyond in making sure it was a very special day for my partner and I.
The food was absolutely amazing and made to our personalised taste. We are true food lovers and coming from Melbourne, I believe this says a lot.
Milo & Kimberly went out of their way for us, in so many instances, which was not only on the day of our sail. They were incredibly gracious, inviting and warm. We would highly recommend this experience to anyone.
Thank you so much, once again.

9  Thank Nadia C
Milo C, Owner at Gourmet Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Nadia, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We really enjoyed meeting you two, and it is inspiring to see that romance is still such a valued treasure in today's fast paced world. Angela appreciated your feedback on the food, especially the mention of Melbourne. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in New Zealand, and look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

When I decided it was time to get engaged, the yacht Simply Wild was the only choice to take us to the Abel Tasman National Park, fine food and company made the adventure even more special.
So much love & fun shared made this an experience we will never forget.

Thanks Milo & Kim

8  Thank Ross W

Congratulations you two! Thank you for choosing us to play a part in such a magnificent event. You had it all planned out perfectly, and the weekend could not have been better. Now, what's in store for your honeymoon?

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Sailing with Milo and Kimberley on the beautiful 'Simply Wild' Beneteau in Nelsons' lovely waters is an experience not to forget. They are the most lovely of hosts who just enjoy sharing themselves with guests. The Abel Tasman and Tasman Bay are certainly on of NZs' nicest and safest areas to be sailing in. Wearing just boardshorts for a whole afternoon crossing from Anchorage Bay to Nelson city was a lovely experience, with a warm breeze pushing us along at good speed.

10  Thank NickFerrier
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Friday week ago, I arranged a surprise 50th birthday party for my partner on board Gourmet Salings 65ft Ketch. What a fantastic night, we had a 3 course gourmet meal for the 24 guests that was simply outstanding, Duck Confite, the best I have ever tasted and service that was second to none, Milo, Kimberly and his team provided a wonderful experience, sailing around the harbour and out through the cut, we dropped anchor near Haulashore Island where we had dinner, the sea was flat, the sun streaming in and what a view back towards Nelson, simply stunning. Milo and his team were great to work with leading up to the event, JoJo made sure everything was perfect right down to the decorations and decking the cabin out for the overnight stay.

Everyone on board was pampered with great wine, fantastic food and we were made to feel like the yacht was ours for a day. What an experience, fantastic hosts!

If you are looking for something that will be truly memorable then I suggest this is the answer. it will certainly stay in the memories of everyone that was aboard and a trip out on Tasman Bay will remind you of how beautiful Nelson is. Thanks Milo and Kimberly we will be back for another experience soon

12  Thank Milcrest
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Our trip aboard Gourmet Sailing was a thank you gift to volunteers for Purple Cake Day. This gift came from Milo and Kimberley - the company's owners. They didn't have to do this but they wanted to which really just goes to show what kind of people they are.

They pampered us, made us laugh, warmed us, fed us, and gave us a very cruisy sail around the bay. We saw seals bathing and resting on rocks. We talked and walked around the decks of the boat. We even had warm blankets brought to us for our laps.

I think my favorite things were Milo's safety talk (which was given with great humor), the cucumber and salmon nibbles, and the delish glass of Sauv (okay, I'll admit it... 2 glasses...)

All in all it was amazing. I feel so grateful not just to have experienced one of their adventure sails but to meet them. I'll never forget it. I want to bring back everyone I know!

Tami M.