Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$77
TravelocityUS$75
Agoda.comUS$77
eDreamsUS$71
All reviews long stay friendly hosts excellent place to stay fantastic place stay there again close to the airport sky tv comfortable bed stayed nights great stay sean ning amenities unit motel accommodation kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

I would especially like to thank Ning for the unforgettable experience, she made my family and I feel super safe and welcome during our stay. The hotel was clean and it contained every part of your essential needs, plus Ning was extremely welcoming to my family and kindly introduced us to the place where we stayed. I highly recommend this motel for everytone to come and accomodate!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

What a great place. On arrival, Sean welcomed us warmly and showed us the ropes. From then on, we enjoyed our 4-night stay immensely, in a spacious and well-equipped room with everything we needed. The bed was comfy, the shower nice and hot and everything worked fine, except for the fridge which froze everything except the wine !
Parking is allocated behind the buildings and cannot be seen from the road .
Overall, it's wonderful and certainly a motel worth returning to.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrayMcGowan
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Excellent place to stay. The only negative I could think of would be no supermarket near by, and that's not the fault of the motel! Staff were fantastic, very helpful and friendly. I was told that our room " hadn't been done up yet ", well I couldn't tell! It was clean and tidy and very comfortable!

Room tip: We stayed close to the office and there was little or no road noise of any sort.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

Fantastic place to stay and relax. Owners are easy going, willing to make your stay as comfortable and peaceful as they can. Nothing at all is an issue for them, even changing items in your unit around to your needs. Cleaning staff are amazing and will check if you need anything on their rounds, very respectful and always leave the unit spotless, clean and tidy after a service. Bed and pillows sooo compatible. Very spacious bathroom, lounge and kitchen (has everything you need). I liked how each unit has there own private patio with ash trays for smokers (which is hard to find with motels these days). Walking distance to Restaurants, Takeaways and Garage for quick supplies. Very close to the Airport also.
Loved my long stay at Tutor Lodge and didn't want to leave

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Enjoyed our stay here and very close to the beach and good eateries, highly recommend this motel. The rooms were very spacious and nothing was an issue and we did think the manager went above and beyond.

Date of stay: February 2021