Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tony Fuller
Christchurch, New Zealand

10/10 Cannot be faulted

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I travel every week throughout New Zealand. This is one of my favourite accommodations. Super comfortable beds, warm, comfortable and quiet. Close to the shops and restaurants. Pleasant and helpful staff. Cannot be faulted. 10/10 for me.
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hi Tony,
We love having you stay with us regularly. Your review is very appreciated. We look forward to seeing you next month.
Stay warm. Thanks again. Stacie
    • Tripadvisor
    6.0 km from Century Park Motor Lodge
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Nelson
    All reviews spa bath new zealand presidential suite city centre central nelson restaurants and shops great accommodation excellent stay heat pump free wifi the kitchen comfy bed off street parking stayed for nights great place to stay motel hosts
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 12 June 2024

I regularly stay at Century Park (every few weeks), and I have always had an excellent experience 😊
    The rooms are clean and spacious enough for me to feel comfortable away from home, the staff are always warm and accommodating, and I love that it’s only a short walk to some lovely restaurants in town! I know that I will always enjoy my stay here, and this is why I keep coming back. Thank you for making me feel at home here

Date of stay: June 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Stacie and Rick Warren, General Manager at Century Park Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, its our guests who keep coming back who keep us afloat, we really appreciate you choosing us . Thank you :)

Reviewed 6 June 2024

The accommodations provided satisfactory cleanliness standards and a private outdoor space, which was a pleasant amenity. The shower offered a revitalizing experience, while the television provided excellent entertainment options. The bed ensured comfort with its warmth and coziness.

Date of stay: June 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we do hope we will see you again. Safe travels.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

Booked this room for my fiancé and I, to have a well needed break away for the night. As we have a special needs son that doesn't give us much time together as a couple. So we booked this room with a spa so that we both can relax soak and enjoy. Unfortunately the spa jets pumped out all this yucky stuff that looked like dead skin and also hair. It was absolutely disgusting. I have a video of it. But it won't let me upload it on here. So I have had to take screenshots. The video would make you think next time to have a spa at this place.

Date of stay: April 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Stacie and Rick Warren, General Manager at Century Park Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

Dear Sisko, I am so sorry your date night was so disappointing. We pride ourselves on giving our guests a wonderful stay. I was horrified when I read your review. I so wish you had spoken to us at check out about your experience so we could make up for it to you. In future if you have a bad experience like this in a Motel please speak to the Managers for they will respond and sort it out. I understand that in this situation it may not have been easy to resolve. I'll have to accept your word for it but can honestly say that I had cleaned all spa baths last with the exception of two and when I went to my list your room was one of them due to a long term stay during the week. We clean the spa baths on a regular basis.
    Please pop into to the Motel and we'll discuss a compensation for your upsetting stay. Again, I am truly sorry for the disappointment you experienced on your special night out. I hope you will call me or visit . We wish you both all the best Rosalie and Patrick

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Century park lane motel is very Clean and modern. Wonderful beds to sleep in and bathroom with large spa bath. Well equiped kitchen. Quiet sleep with very little road noise. Thanks for lovely welcome too! Highly recommend this place when staying in nelson.

Date of stay: April 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Stacie and Rick Warren, General Manager at Century Park Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2024

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again. Many thanks.

Reviewed 27 March 2024 via mobile

We did the Wilson’s Abel Tamsin tour and they dropped us off and picked us up from motel . Room, lovely and clean. The hosts were very friendly and informative . Easy Access to net flicks etc Easy walk to restaurants . Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: March 2024
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Stacie and Rick Warren, General Manager at Century Park Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely review, We do look forward to you staying again.
    Safe travels