Review Highlights
Daycare

Gravity daycare holiday program. Kids get to enjoy mountain biking, jumps and inflatable airbag all... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2023
86caris
Awesome kids MTB coaching

Reviewed 20 September 2022
AllanS1752

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews mountain biking alistair session mtb teaching skills bike jumps mates
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Kids coaching is awesome. They learn heaps, move at speed and are safe. Groups are kept small and at similar skill levels to help the whole group upskill quicker. Kids love it :-) Also arrange classes or shuttles for adults and bigger groups.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

I had a lot of fun and learnt heaps on the coaching session with Alistair on Christmas Eve. Alistair is incredibly patient, and has made the experience very enjoyable. I’ll be recommending Gravity to my mates. Well done!

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Had an awesome day of private shuttles with my mates up the Matai, we'd ridden some trails previously so our driver recommended some other ones that we'd like and Ben was spot on. Very friendly and casual. Definitely worth it.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Awesome course. Friendly helpful tutors. Jo (principal tutor) plus Ben & Finn are fantastic coaches. Nothing is a problem & their MTB experience & knowledge is second to none.
Great to build skills over 4-weekly sessions. The follow up emails were invaluable in reminding me of all the things I needed to practice. Great initiative.
Nice to join an all women course with lots of support from fellow participants too.
Can’t speak highly enough of this course from a beginner MTB’r.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Excellent work done on my shock and bike service. I can trust the guys at Gravity completely to get it right.

Date of experience: August 2020