Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
FindHotelUS$121
eDreamsUS$120
TravelocityUS$120
1,137 results
All reviews english village honest lawyer old english close to the airport onsite restaurant washing machine hotel room new zealand the kitchen one bedroom apartment south island abel tasman accor accommodation pond lounge estuary
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Every time we go to Nelson we will stay here. The spaciousness, 2 storied darling cottage. Complete with 4 poster bed, big spa in big luxurious bathroom, and a wonderful cozy working gas fire. Margaret, the hostess on the breakfast schedule was a wonderful, informative friendly person. Margaret helped us start our day right everyday. A great hotel stay.

Room tip: Every Cottage is marvelleous
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Travelling a lot for business you get used to staying in generic rooms, but not at the Monaco Apartments. The layout and furnishings don't have a generic feel. It felt like it could be a home.

I was disappointed that I was only here for a short period of time as I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I could.

The service was excellent - I arrived late and they called over to make sure the restaurant would be open for me.

Plenty of car parking and a really nice village feel. I would love to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Grand_Mercure_Nelson, General Manager at Grand Arden Monaco Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Juliette,

Many thanks for your kind survey on TripAdvisor!
Yes, the hotel certainly does have a homely feel, designed around a village concept, it really has captured that.
I'm glad you liked it here, and we hope to see you back again.

Carl and the Team
Grand Mercure Monaco Nelson.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We are very happy with the accommodation. Lovely warm room looking out over the estuary. This place has the most amazing doors about 3" thick solid wood. A 5 min stroll from the airport. Fifteen minutes from town by car so you need a car. Many facilities on site. Good restaurant with great views Friendly staff. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Queenstown Rex!

Many thanks for your kind review on Tripadvisor- we're really glad you enjoyed your stay here.
It is different from a normal hotel, designed like home!!
The restaurant is cute too, I can see you enjoyed that.
Hey, hope to see you both back again

Grand Mecure Monaco Nelson

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This is a unique experience.

The rooms, particularly the suites, are of a high quality.

The services is always friendly and the location is nice for a evening stroll out onto the peninsula.

There is an interesting English style pub over the road.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Ned,

Many thanks for your kind review on TripAdisor,we're really glad you liked the resort (and the excellent pub across the road.)
We hope to see you back again.

Grand Mercure Monaco Nelson.I

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is set with attractive terraces of units and apartments. Ours was two storey and spacious with two bedrooms each with an ensuit. The reception staff are helpful and the onsite restaurant does good breakfasts. Having found the hotel on line I called them with a couple of queries I booked direct. Big mistake I would have saved $100 using booking.com/Tripadviser.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Steve,
Many thanks for your kind review, I'm glad you liked our hotel and rooms.
The reception team are lovely - Caroline from France, Zoe from Moutere and now Melissa fron Christchurch - all will brighten anyones day!
No doubt Steve, it IS cheaper to book online... and even better if you are an Accor Club member...all sorts of benefits, please consider joining -go to Accorhotels.com

We look forward to welcoming you back

Carl and the Team
Grand Mercure Monaco, Nelson.

eber