“Excellent as always”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Come and visit us for the most authentic taste of Indian cuisine !! Situated right in the heart of the Nelson CBD, our warm and homely surroundings will add to your whole dining experience.
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We are regulars at this restaurant. We have found the food to always be excellent. We have never had a meal we haven’t thoroughly enjoyed. It is a popular busy restaurant so sometimes there might be a wait but they always let you know in advance if that is going to be the case. Service is always friendly with a smile.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Chose to eat here despite the 1 hour wait for food. Was very disappointed when I got home to find I only had 2 Curry’s (we ordered three) AND that one of them wasn’t what we ordered. After talking on the phone with the manager I headed back down to get a refund and the curries I ordered. The manager agreed to refund me my total order but then tried to short change me by $17. I asked for fresh naan which was not delivered. Curry’s were good.

Will NOT be back.

2  Thank tomarps30
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

An old house turned restaurant is the perfect location for boutique Indian cuisine. We often frequent the team here because not only is the food A-Class but the service from the staff is always top notch.

If your looking for an relaxed meal with some true authenticity, come here!

Food 9/10
Atmosphere 9/10
Service 10/10
Price 7.5/10

Love this place.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We didn’t actually ate here, but had their delicious food delivered to the lovely Free House across the street. The food pairs very well with the beer on offer there.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Good selection of curries and entrees. Everyone had something different and all were happy. Service was good and the restaurant was very busy. We were told there would be a wait but we were happy to sit and talk and have a few drinks. Would return again.