“Favourite Cafe in Oamaru”
Review of Tees Street Cafe

Tees Street Cafe
Ranked #2 of 11 Quick Bites in Oamaru
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tees St cafe is located in the historic precinct of Oamaru, tucked away in what used to be a drapery way back in 1874. At Tees St we serve up bountiful breakfasts, a scrumptious selections of counter food, delicious coffee, milkshakes, sodas and all sorts of other treats for all who sneak in. Our menu changes regularly, taking advantage of the myriad of seasonal produce we have access to. We strive to provide humble offerings, inspired by our love of the convivial living, and celebrating the small luxuries of life.
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Seriously love this cafe, Chemex Coffee & awesome single origins, staff that know there stuff. Brunch is my favourite meal to eat out & i am in love with the new menu, there is always plenty available for me to cater for my allergies but also Amazing flavourful food!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (252)

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This place is fantastic. Great friendly staff and a fantastic selection of food. Love the eggs and sausages. I often have people visiting me at work and if its my choice I always come here. Great coffee to boot.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

On arrival staff continued chatting to customers - didn't look up, no welcome and waited at the counter for service. No doubt a popular and bustling cafe but astmostphere after 2 visits not for me. Difficult to have a conversation with friends as noisy.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

The menu has changed over to the more wintery, hearty fare... We went for brunch today and it was phenomenal. My son had the "build your own" and loved every bite! My hubby had the eggs benedict done GF and really enjoyed it. I had the grilled polenta and it was exceptional! As always the service was excellent! I recommend Tees to everyone!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Most Excellent coffee !! Great eggs bene (only the eggs were a little over cooked, I like those yolks runny... but I am a fussy bugger !) over all, an excellent joint. Chur..