“Dinner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Met a friend here for a light dinner....really impressed with the service and the food....
really enjoyed the atmosphere here as well

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Wow what can I say the service and food is tops we have also had lunch here in the past and have never been disappointed the price is goodand you never leave feeling not full and restroom and place is very clean this is the place I would always go to when away as hard to find a nicer place fat Sally’s you rock

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed 22 August 2018

You always get a great feed here and I can highly recommend the Sal Crispy skin Salad and the Lambington meal with roast veges these are my favourites, big meals!! and great atmosphere!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have given up bread and white potatoes so finding good food is sometimes a challenge. I had several choices to consider within my diet restrictions. My friend's burger was dynamite! Really cozy atmosphere and it had a big screen behind the bar for playing the games.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

we had 14 people who had a meal at Fat Sally's. Service was quick and friendly and food was great - amply to satisfy everyone.