Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
$195
Fully refundable before Wed, 24 Apr
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews full kitchen within walking distance penguin colony unit motel town takeaway studio roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

This was my second stay at AAA. Another great experience…
The studio studios are extremely spacious & clean. Everything you need for a comfy night. There’s a full kitchen in you want to cook (cooktop elements & microwave, crockery, fridge etc.), or it’s an easy walk to the town restaurants and several takeaway options nearby. Excellent value for money.

Room tip: Ask for a room further away from the road if you’re a light sleeper. Rooms are double glazed tho and I never found it noisey.
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 17 October 2021

My family stayed in the 1 bedroom family apartment. We had plenty of space with the kids taking the two single beds in the seperate bedroom, leaving me with a comfortable queen bed in the main room/living area. The apartment was up to date with no worn fixtures, linens or furniture. While none of the fittings were extravagantly luxurious, it was clear everything was relatively new which gave the whole apartment a neat and clean vibe. I was a little concerned about having the unit closest to the road but the soundproofing was really remarkable. I’m a bit precious about noise levels and have nothing to complain about there. Overall, an excellent apartment and friendly genuine staff was just the cherry on top.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

I said as I was leaving the property that I was going to improve his current rating from 9.4 to 10. For an overnight stop the price and value for money was exceptional with this Kiwi host. The bed was super comfortable, nice warm room, modern and large bathroom with a well appointed kitchen complete with teapot. I knew before I had arrived here that we would enjoy the stay because Willy was so accommodating and friendly. We weren’t disappointed so come on people, check this place out ahead of the more expensive ones on offer.

Room tip: Not many units, right across the road from a takeaway and take a walk up the hill at the end of the street.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed from one night with our daughter. We booked a one bedroom unit. It was very spacious room with queen bed in the lounge and 2 singles in the bedroom. Windows are all double glazed so even though you are on a main highway there is no road noise! The whole unit was very very clean and had everything we needed. The beds where very comfortable with extra blankets provided in the cupboard. Owners we’re friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Easy parking
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2021

I hate it when I get to a motel and all the wine glasses are different, there are three coffee cups in 6 different designs and not one knife like another. Not so here, everything was standardised, clean and in excellent condition. This is an older motel, but very nicely renovated and spotless clean. The owner, Joan was very friendly and helpful with everything. There was a little bit of traffic noise, but not really disturbing.

Date of stay: February 2021