Lowest prices for your stay
$162
Priceline
$162
Go to your Happy Price
Trip.com
$301
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2019

Usually, we never put 2 opinions for the same place but “usually” is not the word we use for the mill house :-)
I’ve been there two years ago and I ve met a wonderful host with a wonderful house.
I came back 2 weeks ago and I found a wonderful friend.
I m explaining : I was just arrived in NZ and I met a problem with my rental car. I have crashed the bumper which was to almost fall down if I carried on.
It was Sunday and I had to find a good mechanic to help me as soon as possible.
As I told him that, he left one minute and came back with some tools.
In less than 10 mn, he repairs the car as a magician and I could carry on my trip quietly.
Without asking him anything, he really helped me as a good friend and I ve really appreciated it. Naturally and so nice :-)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot, quiet, very welcoming proprietor and nothing a problem. Rooms very clean and comfortable, highly recommend if travelling south or north, or for a break away. Near river, tracks, Moeraki and 20 mins from Oamaru

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank Cosydell11
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We travelled from Palmerston North down to Dunedin for the Ed Sheeran concert. The Mill House was a great choice! Such lovely owners and staff. We stayed 2 nights and would’ve happily stayed longer. Our beds were so comfy! Our room was spotlessly clean, cosy and spacious. Very peaceful surroundings and lovely gardens!
Look forward to staying again when we are back down south.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We needed a place to stay near Dunedin the day before the Ed Sharren concert.
I had driven past this place many times but didn’t know they did accomodation! So when we looked on line for accomodation and found this we booked immediately.
Glad we did. Lovely place, very welcoming people, and nice surroundings.
Would be a lovely wedding venue.

1  Thank deang243
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We ended up here when we could not find anywhere to stay in Oamaru. What a lovely place with friendly and helpful staff who gave excellent advice about the local area and things to do. The room was large and a comfortable bed. Lovely gardens. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise H