Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Hotels.com
US$82
Agoda.com
US$73
Expedia.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$83
All reviews auckland airport deluxe studio small kitchen next morning pick up and drop free shuttle stayed here for one night arrived late overnight stay car parking long flight accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Would never recommend this Lodge. They falsely advertised the booking price. After we had booked and they had taken the money, they demanded we pay $29 more per night. Refused to give us the key if we did not pay and refused to give us a refund if we did not stay. They claimed the advertised price was based on children aged 2, 2 and 2. And accused us of having entered our children's ages incorrectly. It was a drop down menu online and we most certainly entered the ages correctly. 1, 2, and 12 right at the bottom of the drop down list. RED FLAG. FALSE ADVERTISING AND ENTRAPMENT. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS WORSE THAN POOR IT WAS REVOLTING. I would have let them have all the money and booked somewhere else if I was able. But was trapped having to pay more for and stay at a place (that due to their atrocious customer service) made us feel very uncomfortable indeed. The worst experience EVER. Disgusting.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely appalled by the lack of professionalism received from the staff at this company.

Staff are extremely rude, unfriendly and unprofessional, on both journeys (to and from the airport) we experienced exceptionally poor and shocking customer service, which really did leave us speechless and put a dampener on our holiday, and again on our return - no customers should ever experience this treatment. Disgusting experience - this business and it’s management are an embarrassment to the New Zealand hospitality industry.

Would never recommend Auckland Airport Lodge.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank skelfy_2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Due to COVID, my travel plans have been cancelled. As soon as I found out about the cancellation, I advised the property in the hope that they would be understanding and amend my dates. I was told 'terms and conditions apply” and “too early to do anything”. I can understand this as it was early on in the year. However, as the pandemic has grown considerably, I have again requested a refund, credit or at the VERY LEAST a change of dates. I have been met with blunt emails advising “terms and conditions apply.. no refund, credit or alteration will be given" and "we suggest you use the accommodation as part of a domestic holiday". As Auckland has only recently come out of level 2 lockdown and the property is located out at the airport, I don’t think they can expect anyone to take a ‘holiday’ at this property.

Personally, I do not believe that I am being unreasonable requesting a date change due to the current economic situation.

The lack of adherence to consumer rights and refusal to be flexible is disappointing as I am not aware of any other Kiwi businesses being so hard-lined to their clients in a time of national difficulty where everyone is trying to reduce the damage of cancelled plans and last-minute changes.

Would NOT recommend!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Ashycray
Reviewed 13 September 2020

We should have read the reviews before we booked here.

My partner & I were finishing our first real break together after covid and before he was due to fly to Wellington to do a hard 2 weeks at Police college. We packed the hair clippers as there are standards for police to adhere to appearance wise. We were outside for the trim, then went inside the room as it was cold. Within seconds the manager was at our door telling us this was “unacceptable & not normal behaviour “ and his staff “did not need to clean this up” as he has apparently just had the carpets cleaned. We were told to get a vacuum cleaner and made to vacuum the (non existent) hair. So..
1. We cut the hair outside - is this really unacceptable ?
2. Incredibly aggressive approach from manager.
3. Do his cleaners not vacuum after every guest anyway ??

Also, The reception lady hung up on us when we had tv reception issues (that’s grown up)
She also refused to inspect the room at our request after we vacuumed.
Oh and the hot water is reduced to a dribble so the showers are poor.

Auckland is struggling, this place was empty so we thought that our business here would have been welcomed.
But no.
They made us feel like we were intruding, to save us all the upset we felt they should have just told us to go away upon check in !
DO NOT stay here, read all of the other reviews and ours and go somewhere else !

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Booked a deluxe studio and it was awesome. Lovely clean modern room, very friendly reception staff, 14 days free parking and all for $130 pre paid rate. We went through just after the second lockdown and they were willing to refund or credit if we had been unable to travel

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
andrew auckland , Owner at Auckland Airport Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank-you