“Yummy baked goods”

Add it.
Kaikoura Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kaikoura
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The service here isn't the best as they seem to hire backpakers. They have a good selection of baked goods - I really liked the apple shortcake.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was our first visit to the bakery and overall it was a good experience. We stopped to pick up some coffee and snacks. There was plenty of food choices and we look forward to another visit. While the coffee was excellent we paid for large but only received medium sized coffee which we didn't realise until we had left. We will certainly return.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We had the potato topped pies, coffee an carrot cake as recommended. The recommendation was right :)

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My partner and I are pie connoisseurs and we thought that a place that calls themselves a bakery would have a contender pie for us to critique....the customer service was so terrible we walked out without purchasing anything. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

After a truly horrible bagel at the Hanmer Bakery a few days earlier, I nearly skipped the bagel. So glad I didn’t! The salmon bagel was outstanding - fresh bagel, crisp lettuce, big pieces of salmon. Utterly delicious! And my partner’s bbq chicken bun was excellent too. Absolutely worth a visit!