The Factory(Kaikoura)
US$337
US$318
Kaikoura Boutique Hotel(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$136
Seaview Motel(Kaikoura)
US$86
  • Beachfront
The White Morph Heritage Collection(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

The Fairways(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$67
Priceline
Kaikoura Gateway Motor Lodge(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
US$219
US$186
Priceline
Blue Seas Motel(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$65
  • Beachfront
Bella Vista Motel Kaikoura(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
Priceline
Kaikoura Top 10 Holiday Park(Kaikoura)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

All reviewsflying foxholiday parkcamper vanclean facilitiesreal fruitshower blockpowered caravan sitedisco lightsthe kitchengreat campgroundpaid wifipicnic tablestrain noiseshort walk to the beachfew minutes drivesound of the waveslovely spot
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stayed in a cabin. They were clean and basic. Exactly what we booked and paid for. The showers, toilets and cooking facilities were fantastic. (all be it, on hot plate not working). I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a nice relaxing spot with amazing views and is close to the town but far enough out to be peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stayed here for three nights, one night in a basic cabin and two in our own tent. The spaces are large enough and the beach is very nearby. There are three buildings with all the amenities you need. It is pretty basic, clean and we had a good time here. We spotted also playing dolphins right in front of the campsite. Due to the closure of SH1 at night it was quiet during the night. Otherwise you will hear the traffic. Also the local airport is nearby. This place is a good alternative for the more crowded campsites at Kaikoura.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeroen B
Reviewed 5 March 2018

totally brilliant view right by the sea, in our van, great guy at the desk and really cheap. very clean toilets and showers. love how the mens shower had disco lights in the shower head. (not the i went into them, just a report from hubby).

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Our spacious camper van powered site was our first stop on our 2 week tour of the South Island, and the check in process was very efficient and the woman was very informative and friendly. The laundry facilities have a few machines that are coin operated, and the shower facilities are clean and the stalls are spacious with a nice bench. Oh, and the views were magnificent of the ocean and mountains.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We stayed at this park recently, encouraged by numerous positive comments. We have to say that the facilities and the situation of the park were wonderful and we enjoyed it all immensely and the ladies we dealt with at the front desk could not have been more helpful. My only reservation was that the gentleman there was at times somewhat patronising, remarking generally to whomever was in the office at the time that I asked 'so many questions.' I had asked two, which I considered most pertinent and nothing he might possibly have taken offence to. The following day, again, the ladies told me to come back for advice after trying unsuccessfully to get a wifi signal if I had a problem and when I went back shortly afterwards, he waved me away dismissively to 'come back in half an hour.' Yes, they were busy, but having owned a guesthouse for 20 years ourselves, we believe there is a certain tactful way to explain situations and we were not afforded that adroitness of response. I am 67 and ask questions politely, expecting a dignified response, and I am taken aback if I am talked down to like a child (and actually we came across another couple in the park whose experience was similar).
Having said that, I would like to stress once again that this is a wonderful place and if you check in smartly and get on with the business of camping, you will surely have a wonderful time, since the good reputation of the facilities and setting of this park are really well deserved regarding every other aspect.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family