Lowest prices for your stay
$160
Hetravels
Puglia, Italy

Comfortable and friendly

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Feb 2020via mobile
Nice, spacious, comfortable and clean but unfortunately for me very noisy. Located close to the main road the night long traffic kept me from a sound sleep. Overall it’s a nice place but for me too close to traffic and a small railway to the rear. If you are happy with the noise then it’s a nice place.
Date of stay: February 2020
1.1 km from Fitzherbert Court Motel
  • Lol.travel
3.1 km from Fitzherbert Court Motel
View more hotels in Hokitika
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Clean, comfortable bed, nice spa unit.

Little bit out of Town Centre, but not a biggie (10-15 min walk).

Limited TV channels, we look for Freeview and a number of Sky channels as the mininium, and with local competition would have thought this standard.

No Gym or xtra facilities, a functional solid Motel

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank alec w
Reviewed 20 November 2019

We arrived well ahead of check in time and were told the room was not ready but come back in an hour. We were given the key and did so to find a lovely clean room. Comfortable. We were there for 4 nights and found the location very handy for all that we did. Loved Hokitika.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

This motel is superb. You can drive to the door.It is warm very comfortable exceptionally clean and very well appointed. There is even coffee to make a welcoming plunger. The motel is quiet and spacious has comfortable beds and pillows. Bliss for weary travellers. We will definitely return.
Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brownros
Reviewed 15 September 2019

I have been travelling for a few weeks across the country - staying at a different motor lodge every day - I booked the spa room on Booking.com and got a good price - when I arrived and unpacked - The spa bath was there - the TV options limited unlike other motels and there was a little portable heater to heat the room - which took a while - fortunately I brought a hot water bottle . The room was clean and tidy and the wifi free to use - I did a few hours of work and thought I would warm up with the bath - looked forward to it - Bath full - it didn't work . There wasn't an internal phone to call the reception - but I called by mobile - to find out that they were fully aware that the bath didn't work - did I want to move - what unpacked - work all over the room and naked ! Yeah nah - was really disappointed and said I would deal with in the morning - which I did - I was given $ 5 back after asking for the refund - I asked for the price between the two rooms and - it was $5 and I asked for it back on my company card-I explained how disappointed I was and also explained that the local fish and chip shop also took advantage of "tourists " by supplying worst fish and chips ever - thrice cooked I reckon without actually any potato left - but I digress - I think this town is used to fleecing tourists - so beware !! Also the motel on this side of the street is right next to train tacks that you think you are in and earthquake at 5am !! the whole building shakes - not a lot of sleep had

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2019

This motel was very spacious, clean and warm. The bed was warm and very comfortable. Cleanliness could not be faulted. With motel being on main highway we found the traffic noise minimal. Did not realise the train track was behind us until we walked into town, which was a 10-15 minute flat walk. the daily replenishing of our coffee/tea was much appreciated and the first time this has happened. Would definitely stay again. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2019