Lowest prices for your stay
$214
Chris M
Whangarei, New Zealand

Fantastic place to Stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2022via mobile
Glenn, thank you for the wonderful stay. I admire your desire in brining this delightful old building back to it's former glory. Our room was comfortable, with the best hostel bed I have ever stayed in. You are a fantastic host. I can not recommend your hostel enough.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    $182
1.8 km from Asure Highpark Motor Inn
    $87
1.6 km from Asure Highpark Motor Inn
Free parking
Standard queen with shared facilities.
    $66
  • Priceline
  • Agoda.com
6.2 km from Asure Highpark Motor Inn
View more hotels in Greymouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021

After I unexpextedly became stranded in Greymouth town - Karen kindly came and collected me at very short notice.
The studio unit I stayed in was warm, inviting and best of all made me feel very safe. The unit was clean, well stocked and very comfortable.
The following morning Kevin delivered me back into town so I could continue my journey. Excellent service from kind, welcoming hosts - "good as gold" and it was even better!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2020

We recently stayed at these motels .Had a 2 bedroom apartment which was fabulous.Beautifully decorated.The hosts were more than accommodating picked us up from the station and dropped us back the next day after a tour of sites in Greymouth.would stay there again if ever on the West Coast.Thank You Linda & Kevin Jim Cooper Invercargill

Room tip: We had a Double Unit on the end of the row
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

We were booked into this place after our other motel room wasn't available. Linda is quite friendly and made us feel welcome.The 2 bedroom unit was very spacious and clean. We loved the electric blanket since the weather was quite cold and rainy in October. We all had a good night sleep. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights while on business in Greymouth. I had a suite with its own bedroom, and separate lounge/ kitchen and bathroom with shower. The whole place was spotlessly clean and comfortable with all amenities for a relaxing evening after the working day. There is fresh milk provided on arrival and some shortbreads which were delicious. There is free unlimited wifi, a tv in lounge and bedroom (obviously the studios would only have one) and the place was quiet and restful at night. Highly recommended if you need to stay over in Greymouth for work or otherwise.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jackih192
Reviewed 1 August 2019

I was travelling (by myself) through Greymouth and needed to stop for the night. I pulled in and was greeted warmly and given a small bottle of milk and shown to a studio room. The room was warm and well situated. Bed was comfortable and I had an amazing nights rest. Tea, coffee, biscuits were provided. In the bathroom there was shampoo, conditioner and soap.

Date of stay: July 2019