Lowest prices for your stay
$214
Fully refundable before Fri, 31 May
Hotels.com
$203
judeh54
Blenheim, New Zealand

Best service and kindness....

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Apr 2021
After I unexpextedly became stranded in Greymouth town - Karen kindly came and collected me at very short notice.
The studio unit I stayed in was warm, inviting and best of all made me feel very safe. The unit was clean, well stocked and very comfortable.
The following morning Kevin delivered me back into town so I could continue my journey. Excellent service from kind, welcoming hosts - "good as gold" and it was even better!
Date of stay: April 2021
    $97
    $110
4.0 km from Asure Highpark Motor Inn
View more hotels in Greymouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020

We recently stayed at these motels .Had a 2 bedroom apartment which was fabulous.Beautifully decorated.The hosts were more than accommodating picked us up from the station and dropped us back the next day after a tour of sites in Greymouth.would stay there again if ever on the West Coast.Thank You Linda & Kevin Jim Cooper Invercargill

Room tip: We had a Double Unit on the end of the row
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

We were booked into this place after our other motel room wasn't available. Linda is quite friendly and made us feel welcome.The 2 bedroom unit was very spacious and clean. We loved the electric blanket since the weather was quite cold and rainy in October. We all had a good night sleep. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights while on business in Greymouth. I had a suite with its own bedroom, and separate lounge/ kitchen and bathroom with shower. The whole place was spotlessly clean and comfortable with all amenities for a relaxing evening after the working day. There is fresh milk provided on arrival and some shortbreads which were delicious. There is free unlimited wifi, a tv in lounge and bedroom (obviously the studios would only have one) and the place was quiet and restful at night. Highly recommended if you need to stay over in Greymouth for work or otherwise.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jackih192
Reviewed 1 August 2019

I was travelling (by myself) through Greymouth and needed to stop for the night. I pulled in and was greeted warmly and given a small bottle of milk and shown to a studio room. The room was warm and well situated. Bed was comfortable and I had an amazing nights rest. Tea, coffee, biscuits were provided. In the bathroom there was shampoo, conditioner and soap.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2019

My partner and I spent a relaxing overnight at the Asure Motel. The room was spotlessly clean and tidy, the accessories and fit out were top quality. The manager Lynda gave us great service and information, helped us with directions to a great restaurant in walking distance, and even went out of her way to help me locate and book a room for the next night on our journey. Outstanding service, the best of our trip to New Zealand.

Room tip: The nearby hotel has great breakfast and dinners. All rooms are well located.
Date of stay: February 2019