Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
saintivescambs
england

Great Value easy walk to bus/train station

Review of Breeze Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jan 2023
About 8 minutes walk to town centre ... close to Monteith Brewery and good Indian restaurant ... also a
cafes and bars/pubs.
The rooms are just what we, a couple of 70 year olds, wanted.
The manager is very good.
The shower/bathroom was lovely.
Date of stay: December 2022
Room Tip: We asked for no-smoking and own "bathroom"
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
    $160
    $181
0.6 km from Breeze Motel
View more hotels in Greymouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2022

The most disgusting place I’ve ever stayed.
No smoke alarms, burnt power boards, black mould in showers, faecal matter on the back of the toilet door and mould on the sheets are just a few of the horrible things we encountered on a work trip when we stayed here. Never again!

Room tip: Don’t stay here
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

If you don’t expect much then you won’t be disappointed. Very average accommodation but only a $6 taxi fare to or from the Greymouth railway station. Bed comfortable enough and relatively quiet. The facilities are quite spartan but it’s an easy walk everywhere.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2021

The owner was super friendly and helpful. Yes it was dated but clean and the bed was super comfortable. There was everything that you needed, just not flash. Close to town and the swimming pool. If you wanted high end it is not the place for you but if you’re after warm comfortable and clean for a night then this is fine

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

The staff are lovely and honest. Offer to help me out with the washing machine. Offered places to visit around the area. Room is nice and spacious. Very clean and I would definitely come back and stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

This place does not even have 1 star and it shows. The reception area was cluttered and disorganised. When I arrived staff at reception didn’t understand enough English when I was trying to say I had a reservation. They were also untidy with stained clothing, dirty fingernails etc. This was an indication as to what the rest of the property would be like. My room was disgusting and dirty. There was hair in the shower and the bathroom sink had not been cleaned in a long time. I ended up not using the bathroom at all and waited until I got to my next destination to shower. I used my own linen and pillows as the duvet was also dirty. The male staff member got aggressive when I was pointing out the dirt in the room and was shouting at me. It was very intimidating. I was unable to use the electric blanket as there were exposed wires so it was unsafe. The heater was very loud so I wasn’t able to use this for long. I am unsure how this property is allowed to keep operating in its current state.

Date of stay: October 2020