Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
$140
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
Go to your Happy Price
Rick M
Napier, New Zealand

You get what you pay for.

Review of Breeze Motel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Oct 2022via mobile
If you don’t expect much then you won’t be disappointed. Very average accommodation but only a $6 taxi fare to or from the Greymouth railway station. Bed comfortable enough and relatively quiet. The facilities are quite spartan but it’s an easy walk everywhere.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$95
    $120
19.5 km from Breeze Motel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Greymouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

The owner was super friendly and helpful. Yes it was dated but clean and the bed was super comfortable. There was everything that you needed, just not flash. Close to town and the swimming pool. If you wanted high end it is not the place for you but if you’re after warm comfortable and clean for a night then this is fine

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

The staff are lovely and honest. Offer to help me out with the washing machine. Offered places to visit around the area. Room is nice and spacious. Very clean and I would definitely come back and stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

This place does not even have 1 star and it shows. The reception area was cluttered and disorganised. When I arrived staff at reception didn’t understand enough English when I was trying to say I had a reservation. They were also untidy with stained clothing, dirty fingernails etc. This was an indication as to what the rest of the property would be like. My room was disgusting and dirty. There was hair in the shower and the bathroom sink had not been cleaned in a long time. I ended up not using the bathroom at all and waited until I got to my next destination to shower. I used my own linen and pillows as the duvet was also dirty. The male staff member got aggressive when I was pointing out the dirt in the room and was shouting at me. It was very intimidating. I was unable to use the electric blanket as there were exposed wires so it was unsafe. The heater was very loud so I wasn’t able to use this for long. I am unsure how this property is allowed to keep operating in its current state.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mezzas21
Reviewed 15 July 2020

The last bed in town, and the only reason to say here.
Very aged. Booked 24 hours in advance, the last room. Didn’t supply a GST receipt, even when asked and was very reluctant to take a credit card, only did as I do not have a cash card.
A group of 5 of us, some booked 5 days ahead.
The heater was turned on when I arrived, it was freezing cold.
We all found that the wifi connection connected but no internet.
The only information in the units was a menu for a Korean restaurant.
My electric blanket worked, but none of the others did.
Built in the 1960’s or early 70’s and looks like it.

Room tip: Try to avoid this place.
Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2020

My husband and I recently stayed at The Breeze. We were welcomed by a very friendly owner, who showed us to our room. The room was extremely clean and the bed comfortable and warm. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to others.

Date of stay: July 2020