Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Mud, water and hills can't stop us.

The ride far exceeded our expectations. It was a rainy and cold day but that added to the fun by... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2024
Mark G
Highlight in Greymouth.

What a blast, we had such a great time, complete novices but managed the waterfall track with... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2024
Debbie A
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Greymouth
More Info
All reviews great fun ride guide heaps gear
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

We had an early morning session booked and the rain was torrential, but the team on site managed it fantastically and my fiancee and I had a brilliant time. The double buggy was great fun and you always felt safe and secure. The guide, Sep, was a really good laugh and made you feel really relaxed. Thanks all for a great morning, despite the weather!

Date of experience: March 2019
muddygreatfun, Manager at On Yer bike! Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Thanks for your great review! We're so glad you could have a great time in the rain with us. Hope to see you here again in future.

Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Rowan was an awesome and attentive guide. I have been on many quad tours around the world. This by far has been the funniest! The trails are different types of terrain which make it fun & challenging, but the mud & water are by far the best! And believe me there is plenty! I felt like a kid. I smiled & laughed the whole ride. I definitely recommend the 2 hour ride, anything else is too short! They supplies water proof jackets, pants & boots, I got nothing on my own clothes. They also stop midway and provide a light snack of cookies and choice of tea, coffee or hit chocolate. To me this is a must do.

Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

Haven’t had this much fun bush bashing in ages. Higher 2 single buggies. Usually my wife sits in the passenger seat, but today she decided she wanted to drive herself. I don’t know if she had more fun driving the buggy or covering me with mud. Highly recommended, the guides are great and know what they are doing. The tracks are great and fun. Will definitely be coming back next time we visit NZ. Well worth the price.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

Brilliant tour, so much fun, our tour guide was awesome, very nice guy, didn't expect too much from first time quad bike riders. Lots of different terrain to keep things interesting, great fun. A MUST DO!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

The west coast of New Zealand can be a wet, rainy place. Might as well make use of it, as this fabulously wonderful company has. They provide full rain gear, top to toe so that you can comfortably go out and play! Miles of tracks, some water and mud filled and wheels to ride. I splashed like a child and I’m a fifty year old (only moderately fit) woman. We chose quad bikes. My very active teenage son had enough of a challenge to please him as well.

You can choose buggies with a steering wheel if you’d prefer. The views were spectacular. The rainforest was beautiful. The guide was helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and gave us a great ride! I dare you to not to grin like a fool the entire time like I did.