“Our Family's Favourite!”

Mean's Vietnamese Cafe
Ranked #24 of 159 Restaurants in Whangarei
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is our local, we walk into town, the staff are super friendly, my kids can move around, there are great dishes, very fresh and well priced. A total diamond!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Went to dinner here after driving up from Auckland. Our experience here was very good. Staff were friendly and attentive with our order taken quickly and the food arrived promptly. We had vermicelli salad bowls (3 different ones) and they were all good.

Would happily come here again if in the area.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were very impressed with this restaurant. Tasty, plentiful and leaves you wanting to try more dishes

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

First time here and loved loved loved it. We had takeaway and ordered 6 different dishes. All were full of flavour and delicious. Restaurant was busy with a great atmosphere. Staff lovely. Will definitely be back to dine in next time. Thanks Means, we're so glad we discovered you!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I visit the restaurant. Last time I felt their food was too salty for me, so I asked their service lady tell chef don't put too much salt. But their food still terribly salty. Besides, I waited out meals more than half an hour and then three meals been served but the last meal waited for another twenty minutes.

3  Thank Footprints736320