“Great baby changing facilities”
Review of Turkuaz Cafe

Turkuaz Cafe
Ranked #7 of 27 Quick Bites in Whangarei
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

I have often eaten here and it's always delicious food, great service and quick. My husband and I went out for lunch with our baby who, as luck would have it, needed changins as soon as we sat down. I asked a staff member if there was a baby changing area in the bathrooms. She informed me she was new and wasn't sure and would find out. Quickly she was back to say yes so I headed in. I was so impressed with what I found. Turkuaz has a lovely, clean, good quality change table in the disabled toilet, so mum or dad can change baby. There is plenty of room and the change table even has pockets you can pop things into while changing bubs. A fuss-free, easy experience which meant I could quickly change bubs and then return to my lunch. One of my favourite restaurants in town just got even better, thank you!

Date of visit: July 2019

Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

We had a meeting in town and stopped off for a takeaway coffee, was amazing and very fast service.

Came back for lunch and had the mixed kebab, medium and large. The flavours that they put into these are phenomenal and I am still just sitting here reminiscing of the kebab now eaten.

The service, speed, and flavours are second to none. Highly recommend to anyone to come in and try it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2019

Service - excellent,helpful,quick
Food - best ever authentic
Atmosphere - relaxing,clean,
Best i like is the whole feeling of the authentic deliverence of this great place. A credit to the team.
Keep it up.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019

Back in Whangarei visiting mum and friends from Auckland came up for the night and 7 of us booked in for a meal ages 91 yrs to 13 yrs the food was excellent.

Most of us went for the mixed Shish which was a good size and filled the biggest eater we also had ordered mixed pita pocket & Spanakopita which where also well received

Pricing was reasonable

Will we return Yes

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank TIFFYBrisbane
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Foods good, service friendly, prices great.
Food comes quickly.
Great for lunch or after work
Popular spot in Whangarei but generally it's easy to get a table

Date of visit: February 2019