“Delicious ”

Divine Indian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 160 Restaurants in Whangarei
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Both of us enjoyed amazing meal at that restaurant. Lovely staff and good quality of meal. Full stomach for a reasonable price.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

After some hype from friends that this was the best Butter Chicken place in town?... I was very disappointed! I ordered medium and the whole dish tasted so watered down, it was as if it was defrosted in a pot of boiling water then drained off! Customer Service was slack as I watched all the extra numbers punched into the till keypad. When I asked what the extras were for? I got a blank, more than pissed off look and a muffled grunt (don't think it was even in English!!) - like I should've known exactly what they were for! Won't be recommending this place at all! In fact, may even deter family and friends away aarrgghh!!! One very bad experience!

2  Thank Lors66
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Love this place- one of our favourites in Whangarei. The staff are very friendly and knowledgable with a sense of humour. Enjoy the huge variety of dishes available- even Pizza, not that we've had that. Love the butter chicken and dahl.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I was going to try something different this time... but I'm so glad I went for the butter chicken again... as the sauce was even better than last time. Plus we ate in the restaurant this time (first time since the new layout has been done). We found the new layout much better and the service was still really good. Highly recommend the tandoori prawn starter.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

This is our go too Indian restaurant in Whangarei - they are always courteous and the curries are so delicious. I would recommend them for an affordable lunch out

Date of visit: October 2018