“Christmas Lunch with Discovery Settlers”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parahaki Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 158 Restaurants in Whangarei
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Fantastic food. Service. Decorations. Ambience. Wonderful Christmas lunch with all of the traditional food. Superb service. We could not fault the seamless professional service on Christmas Day. The new management understand the meaning of the word 'hospitality'. Well done team and we will see you again this year. Thank you all.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I been to whangarei few time for a dinner .and one night I went to this hotel and try they new menu.and there are a asian chef look who cooking on the front line.and food was look beautiful .and I try the seafood chowder was amazing .so tasty.well done guys.i will come back again.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

21 Dec 2013 8 of us there for dinner. Once more no complaints. Meals were great. I mentioned to Rick, the Manager, to let the chefs know that the meal was up to the normal high standards that I expect when I dine there.