“First time”

Ranked #15 of 159 Restaurants in Whangarei
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Having been to Shiraz the other day, this was my next Indian restaurant in hopes they'll restore my hope in finding a good butter chicken in Whangarei... simply put; they did.

In fact I was eating it and really enjoying it and then remembered I was meant to be critiquing it since my bad experience at the previous resturant... safe to say it was worth every cent.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

After trying two others in Whangarei we came apron this little gem. Polite and knowledgable staff, excellent curries and good prices. We liked it so much we went back the next day.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

A lovely, clean and tidy place to eat.
Visited with my partner on St. Patrick’s day and we both had a tremendous meal served to us by Sheena. A great place with great food and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great service. Loved my chicken curry to the chef who made that was the best chicken curry I've had so far. Keep up the good work

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Elizabeth_Vaiotu
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Best curry ive had in whangarei. Creative and unique. Good ambience and friendly staff. Food is excellent. 10/10 would recommend it