“Expensive!!!”

Add it.
Tank Juice
Ranked #130 of 158 Restaurants in Whangarei
Reviewed 13 November 2023

The salad was nice enough but it's just what you can get at other places. The juice was nice too. Shame that they didn't have any balsamic dressing either. But the price was hideous! Over $20 for a salad that won't even serve one person for dinner. Ok, I tried it, I can say that at least - but I won't be trying it again. For the price of a salad and juice I could get dinner for two from Pita Pit.

Date of visit: November 2023