“Fabulous Thai food, great service!”

Suk Jai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Whangarei
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only Thai restaurant in Whangarei which received the prestigious "Thai Select" Award from the Prime Minister of Thailand in March 2013 to certify and recognise Thai restaurants outside Thailand which serve authentic Thai cuisine of the highest standard.
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We spent 6 years living in Asia, and visited Thailand several times, and his is the best Thai food I have eaten since! And lucky for us, it's a five minute walk from home. Loved the Tamarind Sauce dishes, and very good Pad Thai.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My cousin stayed with us for 4 days and I mentioned about the beautiful Thai restaurant just up the road. -they were delighted at the chance. We ordered Take aways,, and on finishing, they agreed It IS the BEST in Northland
- scrumptious, prompt service, and beautiful food Thankyou Sharn and the crew

Reviewed 16 November 2016

If you love Thai food then this is the restaurant for you. The food is amazing and the staff are incredible (we have even turned up way too early to get takeaways and the manager has opened up early for us). I cannot rate them highly enough. You will not be disappointed :)

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Love this restaurant! Frequently go there for lunch when in Whangarei. Service is great and the food is delicious. Unfortunately never been for dinner but have friends who highly recommended it.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I joined a friend for an early Saturday evening dinner - it had been a few years since I dined at Suk Jai. I am pleased to say that everything was up to their very highest standard. It was not too busy, so we were served promptly. Excellent food - I was driving so passed on wine. Highly recommended.