“Clapham National Clock Museum is worth a visit”

Claphams Clocks - The National Clock Museum
Ranked #9 of 55 things to do in Whangarei
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This museum has lots of interesting exhibits and the guided tour provided with entry price is excellent. You will know a lot more about the history and development of clocks after visiting this museum. Well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Claphams Clocks - The National Clock Museum

Reviewed 2 February 2017

WOW ! I had been told by previous visitors that this was THE place to visit . What a very interesting place to call into . Allow yourself plenty of time as there is lots to look at. The modest entrance fee was worth it as well.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I wanted to go but my wife didn't. After the tour she said she thoroughly enjoyed it. We were guided by an expert for ten minutes and it was fun and informative, then we spent another half hour just enjoying the displays. For ten dollars it was a quality experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

For what it is, a museum of clocks, we were actually pleasantly surprised by how entertaining it was! It was also very relaxing to listen to the ticking clocks, and some very fascinating history goes with each clock.

Two for one deal if you eat at any of the basin cafes, too!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

My mum worked here when I was a child and what amazed me back then still is fascinating now. Such excitement to see my favourite clocks from my childhood still there. This is a good activity for all ages.