“Delicous”
Review of Le Bistro de Paris

Le Bistro de Paris
Ranked #42 of 159 Restaurants in Whangarei
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Description: Authentic french food produced by French chef with New Zealand café food options. Galettes, Crêpes, Croque monsieur or eggs benedict, gourmet burger...Imported french cheeses used in menu. All our savoury galettes are gluten-free. Vegatarian options too. Cabinet cakes, quiches and sandwiches. Croissants, pain aux raisins, pain au chocolat, muffins, scones. French products and gift range. Local Northland Max coffee.
Reviewed 18 October 2018

We ate here recently, my wife, myself and grandson. My wife had Croque Monsieur and I had Croque Madame both were amazing, grandson had French Burger and after two bites said "This is to die for" out of the mouths of babes
Mike

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Very good and tasty food from my homeland. Very affordable for products of this quality. Le croque monsieur is a must, as well as the lemon pie.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing "tarte au citron" ! Great service ! The owners are really nice ! And the price is really fair !

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee, and a very large white fully omelette in a cute and well serviced cafe.

It would have been five stars, except waiting almost 40 minutes for the meal seemed excessive marked it down one star.

Recommended if you aren’t in a hurry.
A lovely surprise!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I came in with my family (6 of us) and we were well looked after.
The food was great and it arrived quickly.
I highly recommend.