Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
TravelocityUS$83
Trip.comUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$83
All reviews hospital beds motel accommodation cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the motel there was a short ruggered moari lady there walking around looking angry texting on her phone I asked her to do my rubbish she threw a bad at me said u so it she was so rude then she stood there pulled at her phone began to tx her boss walked out he said I'm just going to do something she said under her breath oh F***k up I was disgusted . I met a lovely lady there with blond hair and she was so poilet and friendly but I'll never stay there again due to that moari lady my children where scared of her and she was so rude . Motel was clean but didn't enjoy my stay unfortunately.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2020

The good reviews don’t match our experience unfortunately. I don’t mind outdated (and it is), as long as it’s clean. Spacious and well laid out but comes with some big buts......there was no soap provided to wash your hands, crumbs in the fridge, bedroom window latch was held together with toilet paper, the bathroom window latch was broken and wouldn’t close so there were sandflies everywhere. The shower pressure was non existent. Hate to have to give such a poor review as this place has way more potential. As it is, it’s a no from me.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gregoryracingteam
Reviewed 25 October 2019

That's my apartment in the picture! No 2. Great place, plenty of room, like a little flat instead of a microscopic box with an ensuite in the corner. Excellent kitchen and facilities. Lovely pool and garden area. Was quiet and secure. Kind of quaint really, not this year's model but that's fine by me. Enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
peter200718, Owner at Motel Villa Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Thank you for your comments. Hope we see you back again soon. Regards. Peter Motel Villa del Rio

Reviewed 20 May 2019

My sister's and I chose this motel for it's location to the hospital. Peter was very accommodating regarding nights stayed, as we were not sure how long we would need to be there. The motel is very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
peter200718, Owner at Motel Villa Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Thanks very much for your review. It was nice to meet you and thanks for choosing Motel Villa del Rio

Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed at motel villa del rio in March 2019. It’s great value and a perfect spot if you need to be close to the Hosptial. The pool and spa are so nice. We really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff.

Date of stay: March 2019